R Johnson Ltd is a cloud accounting firm offering outsourced accounting solutions to businesses in the UK.
We are currently looking for an Accounting Specialist to join us our busy Finance team in Manchester.
The duties of the Accounts Assistant will include:
- Matching, batching, and coding of invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Filing invoices and statements
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase invoices
- Processing payroll
- Assisting with the production of Self-Assessment taxes
- Preparing working papers and supporting the production of and filing of year end accounts and taxes
- Raising sales invoices
- Credit control
- Customer and supplier query resolutions
- Accruals and prepayments processing
- P&L Analysis and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assist with cash flow forecasting, month end accounts preparation and any ad-hoc projects.
Essential skills, experience, and qualifications
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
A strong understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
Accounting /Finance Degree
Details of employability support (training opportunities/mentor)
Relevant & practical work experience
1:2:1 Interviewing training
TopCV resume review, recommendation, and training.
AAT Accounting Level 3 Advanced Diploma
Our training will give you the practical skills and financial expertise to follow a rewarding career in professional accountancy.
You will enrol on an AAT course through us and will then you need to register with AAT as a student member.
This is a Kickstart Scheme vacancy. Please comply with the scheme rules and liaise with your advisor to submit an application.
Find out more about the Kickstart Scheme here.