Accounts preparation is the bedrock of a good accountancy service.
In its simplest form it is a compliance service, which delivers the following:
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns
- Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abridged accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public
But our expert can do far more than just report the history of what’s already happened including:
- Minimising your tax liability
- Identifying areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements
- Using the data to help you measure where you are in meeting your goals and what actions you need to take