IFRS 16 is arguably one of the most significant changes to lease accounting in a generation.
Introduced in January 2019, it has affected most companies that were already reporting under IFRS and has had a major impact on the financial statements of property leaseholders and businesses that lease high-value equipment.
We are IFRS 16 experts at R Johnson. We can help you make sense of the requirements and how they apply to your organisation.
We can provide either consultative guidance or a fully outsourced service to meet your needs.
Our experts can assist by:
- Completing an impact assessment
- Engaging with stakeholders in your organisation
- Recording all your lease assets on an industry-leading IFRS 16 reporting tool
- Providing technical guidance on a lease or buy decisions and other technical queries
- Producing monthly or quarterly IFRS 16 reporting and journals for your accounting systems
- Producing IFRS 16 notes to the financial statements for your statutory accounts
- Updating you on any changes
- Maintaining your IFRS 16 records